Intro

Hi! I'm Pratik Dokania, a final year student of production engineering of NIT Trichy. I like involving myself in activities which are challenging and new to me. Chess, cricket and playing cards are my hobbies. I love the spirit of engineering and that is the reason why I joined crazyengineers. Its a good platform to share information and knowledge.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE buddy !
    How did you find CE? Looking for your active participation.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. Feel free to take part in discussions and be an active member of the community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcomes to CE.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when a spring is expanded or contracted, what forces act on the material of the spring considering a very minute part (dx).
why car engines are made to run on diesel, petrol or cng only. why don't we find any car running on kerosene.
In a chess game, you are given 8 queens (color doesn't matter)and you have to place them on the board such that no queen kills any other (or is under...
Micromax X259 is the latest introduction in the economy phone market by the company that set a revolution in the mobile markets of India. The phone employs Solar Energy to...
Sir how to make a Printed circuit board (PCB) in home?? I've seen some techniques but i didn't found those chemicals like ferric chloride.. I need help for this sir...