Intex Aqua Style Mini Launched With 5000 Phones Featuring Mary Kom Icon On Back

Intex Technologies has launched a brand new smartphone in India named "Intex Aqua Style Mini" that is powered by a 1.0 GHz dual core processor and features Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Sporting a 4 inch WVGA screen with Samsung AMOLED display & 360 x 640 pixel resolutio, the Aqua Style Mini smartphone is one new entrant in the Aqua Style series from Intex. On the rear end, the phone features 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and on the front there's a VGA snapper. On the memory front, users get 512 MB RAM and 1.23 GB inbult memory that can be further expanded by another 512 MB.

Available in two colors - black and white, the overall weight of the phone (including the 1400 mAh battery) is just 106 gm. The Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) phone brings support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and USB. The battery is supposed to offer a talk time of 5 hours and a standby of 200 hours. Among a variety of apps that come pre-installed with the smartphone, there's Intex Zone, OPERA MINI, Intex Games Club, OLX, Newshunt, Saavn, Clik it, Wechat Launcher, Flipkart, Intex Care and Zapak.

Intex-Aqua-Style-Mini
Among the additional features, the tech specs of the phone list auto call record and FM recording. Another announcement with regards to this little phone is that the company has unveiled a set of 5000 limited edition phones that will feature Olympic bronze medalist Mary Kom's icon embossed on the phone'e rear end. This move is a result of Intex's association with Viacom 18 as a brand partner.

The phone is priced at Rs. 4,990 and has started selling on Intex's official website. What are your opinions on the new android smartphone in the low-budget segment? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Good option for those who seeks a smart phone under 5k ..👍
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Impressive !!
    This phone has almost everything that you can expect in a smartphone except price which is of a featured phone.

Did some-one noted that this is somewhat different from other phones and featuring Mary Kom.

With due regards, Mary Kom had done wonders between 2002-2012 and folks are remembering her after a Bollywood flick.

Whatever 😎; a nice move !!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    budget king- this.may be the apt title.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Rajni Jain
    Impressive !!
    This week seems to be a nice week from Intex. After reveling #-Link-Snipped-# Intex launched this super phone.
    How is it even related to Core M Processors by Intel ? I don't understand, if Intel launches Broadwell architecture processor, how does it affect Intex ? LOL!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    How is it even related to Core M Processors by Intel ? I don't understand, if Intel launches Broadwell architecture processor, how does it affect Intex ? LOL!
    Oh My My.... Bad 😔!!
    Somehow broadwell architecture processor impressed me and was in my mind while I was reading this article; and I read Intex --> Intel.

Anyways, that doesn't low down the 'Value for Money' specs for Intex aqua style mini; it still remains a good choice for a smartphone below 5K.

NOTE: edited my earlier post.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Shit happens 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Les Goldsmith, the CEO of ESD America and the brain child behind ultra-secure CryptoPhone 500 claims that cell phone towers in at least 17 locations in the United States of...
Cellphone droppers, rejoice! The technology that makes cell phone cases compatible with Chuck Norris may be here. A Yale researcher has developed a technology for manufacturing a highly durable and...
im preparing for c-cat , but not confirm about which diploma is good for campus and job. C-dac or dvlsi or plc scada? Anyone who have done any courses plz...
American aircraft and weapons manufacturer Boeing has successfully tested its new high powered laser for the US Army that is capable of knocking out unmanned aerial vehicles and 60mm mortar...
uptill now there are two generations invented for GIL's... 1st one uses SF6 as insulation gas & 2nd one uses mixture of N2-SF6 which is followed nowdays.... m working on...