Intex Aqua Eco 3G Is A Basic Smartphone That Costs Just Rs. 2400

There are not a lot of gadgets that you can get for Rs. 2500 or less. The best you can get is the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Comes With OLED Display and 20 Day Battery Life that costs Rs. 1,999. What about a smartphone for less than Rs. 2500? Sounds impossible, right? You are thinking about dubious smartphones like World's Cheapest Smartphone At Rs. 251 - Freedom 251 Touted To Ring Bells of Revolution or At Rs. 888 Is The Docoss X1 Another Freedom 251 In The Making?, you would be wrong as a genuine smartphone maker like Intex has launched the Aqua Eco 3G that costs just Rs. 2400. As you might have guessed from the bargain basement price, the Intex Aqua Eco 3G is a basic smartphone with bare minimum specifications.

Intex Aqua Eco 3G  (1)

The Intex Aqua Eco 3G sports a 4inch display with WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) resolution. Underneath the hood we have a MT6572 chipset from MediaTek that houses a 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A7 processor, Mali 400MP GPU and 256MB of RAM which seems less than adequate to run the installed Android 4.4 (KitKat). The internal memory is a paltry 512MB but thankfully there is a microSD card slot to expand storage. That will only work if apps can be installed on the microSD card. The cameras on the Intex Aqua Eco 3G are just for namesake, we have a 0.3MP sensor on the front and rear. The rear one has a single LED flash.

Intex Aqua Eco 3G  (2)

The Intex Aqua Eco 3G is powered by a 1800mAh battery that is claimed to offer 5 hours of talk time and 220 hours of standby. In real world that translates to half a day of charge. The connectivity options on the Intex Aqua Eco 3G are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The sole sensor on the Intex Aqua Eco 3G is the G-Sensor. The company is throwing in a screen guard and protective cover free with the smartphone. The only preloaded app is the Intex Service app to avoid taking up the space on the small memory. The Intex Aqua Eco 3G will be sold in White, Black and Blue colour variants. Overall, the Intex Aqua Eco 3G is a phone that justifies the phrase ‘cheap but not cheerful’.

Intex Aqua Eco 3G  (3)

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon the new metrics being rolled out by Google Play team, called "Installs on active devices". This metric will show how many users who've logged on to the...
Polish Engineering firm TPA Instytut Badan Technicznych in Pruszkow has designed the first of its kind luminous bike lane, that opened last week near Lidzbark Warminski in the Mazury region....
We recently decided to launch WhatsApp based help for CrazyEngineers IO (CrazyEngineers RapidResponse) so that we can help you faster and more efficiently. Having faced issues with current operator, we...
Hello folks, I am doing my post graduation and I want to develop a project with title, "developing a technique for implementing captcha". This topic is given to me by...
Hi All, I am facing a problem with disk brake of Bajaj Pulsar 150 (30k+ Kms pedometer). The disk brake is getting jammed, it happened three months back, I gave...