Intex 3111 - A 32 Inch LED HD TV For Under Rs. 24,000 Launched In India

Among the many products in the portfolio of Intex Technologies' televisions now stands a new 32-inch LED TV with HD resolution (1366 X 768 pixel). The 80 cm television comes with a price tag of Rs. 23,990 and the promise of a good viewing experience for the user. Powered by the Eye Safe T Matrix LED technology, the Intex 3111 HD TV features a vertical panel for wider view. The television has been designed to reduce power consumption and reduce time lag. Intex Technologies also bring auto channel search and sleep timer to the table. With a dynamic contrast ratio of 1000000:1, the Intex 3111 LED TV comes with stereo sound system with bottom speakers and some of the advanced features such as perceptual motion flow tech, full HD video playback through USB 2.0 and digital noise reduction.

Intex-LED-TV-3111-model-India-Launch
At a net weight of 4.4 kg, the television looks to be quite on the heavy side. Other than that, we take a look at the various ports on the Intex 3111 television, only to find a HDMI ports, a VGA input ports, two composite AV in ports and a composite AV out port as well as a RF in port.

If we compare the Intex 3111 with the other HD ready 32-inch TVs in India such as the LG LB515A or Samsung UA series or Bravia models, you will find that the Intex 3111 is one of the cheapest options. What are your thoughts on the new 32-inch model? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I recently got my new job where for the first 3 months I have been working as a intern under Software developer.But,due to my low performance because of...
March 03 is famous for two things- Albert Einstein's birthday and it's also Pi day. Wishing a very Happy Pi Day to all! This year's pi day can be represented...
hello everyone... can any one plz tell me how to choose any company or any institute for vocational training...or it will be pleasure if anyone suggest any instituteor company
Hi, Are there builders/contractors who can build a house using gypsum board in Bangalore? Regards SJP1234
I have in my home an air conditioner and his remote controller that control by IR communication so when I touch one command in the remote controller the led of...