Internship programme

i m a 4th semester mechanical engineering student.wanted to do internship during jun-july-2009.can you please help out in finding a suitable comapny...???I am frm Hyderabad and want internship anywhere in India especialy in mumbai/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rsmart143
    i m a 4th semester mechanical engineering student.wanted to do internship during jun-july-2009.can you please help out in finding a suitable comapny...???
    Okay, first of all you have to tell us where in the world you are located. Please understand that you are asking a questions in a forum that is visited by engineers from over 180 countries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we use pf correction equipment in home. If so how.... please share your ideas.............
We have heard of exciting current in electrical machines like transformers, alternators. What is actually this exciting current..........
have you heard of phasing of wattmeter. What this actually means.
Hi. I'm using a ULN2001 and a 74LS194 for driving a stepper motor. The problem is that the stepper motor isn't stepping properly (or so it seems). It rotates a...
Hello CEans, Welcome to one an all. All CEans are innovative in one or the other way. We all are trying to reach beyond the sky , i am glad...