internship oppurtunities in abroad for second year civil engineering student?...

what are the internship opputunities for second year civil engineering student in abroad?...any idea about what to start with to get an intern oppurtunity?

Replies

• Prashant Munshi
    Prashant Munshi
    Internship is one of the ways to get much needed exposure to the practical application of the concepts and getting involved with the industry. You not only get the technical exposure but also social exposure, particularly of the sort, how to go with others, share views, take/justify decisions etc. which are not classroom subjects. But I could not understand why you actually asking for an internship opportunity abroad. Are you doing your BS overseas? Sometime back, I know when I was in UK, there was a scheme for tourist work visa. Don't know if that facility is still there, you may confirm from visa agencies or consultants for education abroad. You have to also see if your profession appears in the list of those classified services eligible for this facility. Intrax Internships is one of the US based firms, operating out of Connecticut in USA, that I know as the office was in the same building, that I was working in at Stamford, that provided the services for interns, but for those students studying in USA. There may be some other such service providers also. Here is a small article related to the subject of internship, which I hope you may find of some use : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • brahma.nand
    brahma.nand
    THANKS for showing concern and replyin.
    I was highly excited in begining about internship in abroad,that's why enquired about it.
    But now i have my mind set for internship in INDIA.
    By the way, i am student of IIT KANPUR,second year civil engineering student and i wish to go for some summer training during my next summer vacations, and i hv no clue as in what companies i should contact which offer training.
    i would be glad if you could guide me on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bill Gates biggest challenge to the Indians--​to desin a Toilet - ​-which does not require ​a.running water​b.cost is very low​c.smell cheracteristics are as good as or better than a flush...
‎"Dard hota raha..,chatpatate rahe..,aayine se sada chott khate rahe..,wo watan bech kar muskurate rahe...,hum watan ke liye sar katathe rahe......!!!" These lines and the image below speak volumes. Salute to...
innovation is my passion and i never give up my dreams
Are you a mobile games lover? Do you have iPhone? If Yes, then definately you must have heard about the iPhone Game of the Year 2011 by Apple - Tiny...
I am now in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical. I don't know what project should I make. So kindly give me suggestion. Thank You.!