1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Internship in Germany

Question asked by Chanpreet singh in #Internships on Nov 15, 2015
Chanpreet singh
Chanpreet singh · Nov 15, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
i want to know that how can apply for 6months internships or research in different companies and universities in germany Posted in: #Internships
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 15, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
Chanpreet singh
i want to know that how can apply for 6months internships or research in different companies and universities in germany
Without knowing about your background it's difficult to offer suggestions. For example, it'd help if you could tell us -

1. Where are you currently located?
2. What are your qualifications?
3. Do you have any prior work experience?
4. What type of companies are you looking for for research or internship?
5. Do you have any financial restrictions?
6. Do you have work permit for Germany?

...and so on. If you invest time and efforts in writing your question; our fellow engineers would love to write detailed answers that will be helpful not only to you but others as well.
Chanpreet singh
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I am currently living in ambala, haryana and i m persuing my btech in mechanical engg final year
Chanpreet singh
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
currently i m not having any work experience but i have made some projects during my engg. This is my training sem so the companies i m looking for the automobile sector
Chanpreet singh
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
not having restrictions for money and also not having any work visa or something actually one of my friend is going to Germany he has consulted a professor and now for the training period he is doing research under him on some project then it wold be beneficial for him to persueMS from that college please provide m some guidence how can i do that
vipin kumar Rai
vipin kumar Rai · Nov 16, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I am currently living in bangalore , karnataka and i m persuing my btech in mechanical engg final year . sir how i can apply for internship in germany .
Karshil Sheth
Karshil Sheth · Feb 16, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

I had applied for an internship at Germany and thereafter full time opportunity. I would like to add my experience over here.

The Company's name is Innoscripta GMBH. It was a medium size company that was offering a 30000 euros for a year. I don't know that it fulfills the basic cost of living in Germany or not. I applied from stack overflow and the position was of full stack developer. They wanted a React js and laravel developer. Also having some knowledge of kubernetes/ docker. I just applied and started for the interview. The Interview just went for 3 months. I will discussed the round and I have uploaded the project on github as well. https://github.com/karshil2309/Pizza_delivery_WebApp 

Round 1:- Resume Screening. 

Round 2:- A short video of yourself describing about your interest and skills. [ Max 5 minutes ]

Round 3:-  Hacker rank test in which competitive problems was difficult but I didn't solve it much. the other questions were from subjects like CNS, OS, COA and so. Also sql was asked so I qualified that round with the help of these subject marks.

Round 4:-  A Demo project which included few pages of making a web portal. 

Front end Tech - React js [ new for me]

Back end Tech- Laravel [ did in php due to exam clashes i couldn't learn laravel]

All these round completed after 2.5 months. I got qualified in this round because, I had integrated payment gateway of Stripe which they were impressed of. They didn't expected from a fresher so they forwarded me to the next round.

Round 5:- HR Round. Probably half-hour or so. Basic questions and she asked me about something that I want to know or have any doubts.

Round 6:- A skype round with a tech lead of their company on skype. he asked some technical questions and then gave me a task to complete it with your favorite language. I did it and he informed me that the next proceeding will be done by hr.

Round 7:- offer roll out. 

Please have a follow up in between every rounds so that it will be ease for you. Also ask questions and be clear. 

I hope its not so long to read. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up