Internship Experience at Xperia Technologies

Dear Friends,
Greetings from Rajasthan. My name is Jasim Chouhan. I am pursuing B.Tech(7th sem) in Information Technology from Rajasthan Technical University.
It is a great opportunity for me to share my internship experience with you.
After searching a lot of companies for internship i applied for Cloud Computing in Xperia Technologies on 25 may 2015. I heared a lot of about cloud computing, so i decided to do internship in cloud computing. The selection process of Xperia Technologies is direct entry and located near Nirman vihar in New Delhi. On my first class which was started on 15th of june 2015 it was a decent experience to learn about AWS(Amazon Web Services) Cloud. The mentor was Mr. Dipti Ranjan Mohanty who has also a decent knowledge. Actually not only me but all the student of my batch were feeling cheated. Actually there was no any fix schedule of class, when they had time and sent us a WhatsApp message to attend class. There was not a single girl in our class, that was tragedy happened with us. After a week i decided to increase the hours of my self study and bought a AWS Mastering Development Book to study alongside the training periods. After fifteen days i decided to work on a Python project which run on AWS Cloud. In that project i coded a video chat application in python which runs on AWS cloud. During training period i made many friends those are very sweet and helpful and sage. I took help of my friends in project. In training i studied depth about AWS administration and development part , now i am able to troubleshoot any problems occured in AWS Cloud. So i made my decent training into a good training.
My message to the readers is :

• Find out all the information about company/institute before taking admission/registration.
  • Enquiry about faculty/mentor, experience in the field.
  • Learn from internet, it contains vast knowledge in every field at every time.
  • Friend don't be upset if you institute decent or bad, try hard to make it perfect.
  • one more thing "Be Careful" in delhi. You can do full bargaining for every courses and trainings at every institute in delhi and NCR.
Thank you for this opportunity

- By Jasim Chouhan
College: Government Engineering College, Jhalawar
Internship @ Xperia Technologies
Duration: 60 days

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't fall for viral videos, but out of curiosity I watched this one when it appeared on my Twitter Timeline. John Burk—an Internet fitness instructor, motivational speaker and former...
Graphene is the wonder material that continues to surprise researchers worldwide. At its core, it's just a one atom thick layer of carbon atoms that exhibits astonishing properties. For the...
I finished my BE ECE in 2014 and now working in a company abroad But I want to come back to India and Work in a challenging job role in...
I am specifically talking about in-ear headphones here. I hope I am not the only one around here who thinks that the In-Ear Headphones (or earphones) hurt your ears too...
Name: Divya Engineering Trade: ECE Location: Dubai Occupation: Electronics Engineer Hobbies & Interests: a lot e.g. Dancing, singing, drawing, browsing etc Aim in life: I want to be in a...