CrazyEngineers
  • I just had a phone call with the local BSNL officer about the Internet connectivity issues I've been facing since last ~2 days. The officer informed to me that 8 out of 10 servers are down (don't remember the special name he used to describe the server; sounded like BGM; whatever it means). He further informed to me that the issue has led to disturbance in Internet service all over Maharashtra.

If you are from Maharashtra and are unable to load web pages; you are not alone. Only few of the websites are currently accessible (including CrazyEngineers, for us, luckily!). If anyone knows about the issue, please post information below.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • micheal john

MemberApr 27, 2014

Include Bangalore also, from last thursday we are facing slow internet connection.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 27, 2014

micheal john
    Include Bangalore also, from last thursday we are facing slow internet connection.
    Looks like the problem has been solved to some extent. The sites are loading fine. I hope they keep things up.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register