interfacing pic with a gsm mobile

hey guys, i am a final yr student, and my project involves interfacing a PIC microcontroller to a GSM mobile.. can you please help me in that.. 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rather then using Mobile phone please go with GSM modem which has Direct UART(Serial) interface.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nine Magic Dots and R&D Techniques to Create a Creative Atmosphere Nine Magic Dots and R&D - Can You Solve the Classic 9-Magic-Dots Puzzle?
PocketKnife Peek File Size: 482 PocketKnife Peek lets you see that e-mail in plain text, without any potential HTML dangers such as malicious scripts. Click to download
Hey , I wanna buy a new computer @ home... Suggest me some choices... Should i assemble it OR any company can fulfill my all requirements...
Endeavour on a return journey. Mission completed successfully. 😁 Shuttle leaves space station to begin trip home | World | News | Toronto Sun
Mint magazine is going to launch their 3D magazine in United Arab Emirates. 😀 Pinoy mag in UAE launches special 3D edition | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking...