Interesting topic in computer science or engineering?

I need an interesting seminar topic in computer science or engineering to talk about it for college students, does anyone have any idea? I'd be so glad if someone could suggest good links and websites about a computer engineering topic.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Take a look at this: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

he technology comes from 2003, but it's developers say the Harry Potter-like invisibility cloak is just the beginning. The team, led by Dr. Susumu Tachi, from Keio University, is now...
The participation of women candidates in the Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) this year has seen no improvement since the last...
Hey all CEan's. I am Surya. Doing my B.tech in Electronics and communications branch. Found this site while i was on a great search for a mini project. Very much...
i am making my final year project in electronics .my topic is accelerometer controlled robotic arm .i cannot proceed with circuit diagram and coding of it can any one help...
Amazing Flying Robot Builders! [video]https://www.newscientist.com/articlevideo/dn20018/753924253001-acrobatic-flying-robots-steal-the-show.html[/video] Acrobatic flying robots steal the show - tech - 24 January 2011 - New Scientist Bioramani