Interesting project topic in java & jsp.net

Hey.iam a final year computer engg student..i need an interest project topic in java & jsp.net.plz reply me immediately.......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi, do you need a complete project?
  • henryfrd07
    henryfrd07
    I done my java project with topic "Insurance" insurance is the bigger field so scope of the project is great.
    ===============
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rajalekshmi.G
    Rajalekshmi.G
    yes ,i need it immediately........
    now i require the abstract & software requirements of project😒.
  • Rajalekshmi.G
    Rajalekshmi.G
    yes sir,i need it immediately........
    now i require the abstract & software requirements of some interesting projects.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    this may help you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys while wondering on Crazy Engineers Forum i found that several members have their own blogs which are quite impressive when i went through them, they include links in...
what is point-to-point protocol?
*Engineering Trade: Electrical *Location: SW-Virginia *Occupation: Student; will likely graduate around Fall '12 *Hobbies & Interests: chess, Attic Greek (ἡ γλῶττα τῆς Ἀττικῆς), Mandarin (rusty), finance, amateur gynaecology, alcohol experimentation...
Computer Science is one of the branch of engineering but it too also has various other fields in it, As per my knowledge the following fields are present: 1.Programming field...
I have two presseure x`mitter . I connect one at the start of the line and another at the end of the water pipe line . Both x`mitter is giving...