Interested in a business idea?

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to look. I have an idea for a product and like open software development I would like to form a group of individuals to design, patent and produce. If you are interested in a share in exchange for design and assitance with patents then please post your interest here. Experience in mobile telecoms and electronics would be a must... Rgds Dom

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The foremost priority for any Outsourcing company is to set an offshore center which has the best of technology and talented manpower to execute software development. In this context, India...
I figured the kids could use a computer in their room - looks like a good deal Quasimo Entertainment PC Seems worthwhile if they will actually ship a desktop -...
Anybody working on builidng your own jet engine ?
If you're looking for a list of project ideas in electronics and electrical engineering, here's a big list of ideas collected from various sources. I hope you will enjoy it...
CEans, On 31st December - 1st January, we'll be turning the screws to make CE faster & better ๐Ÿ˜ It is therefore possible that you will experience downtime on CE...