INTEL's NUC - A 4.5-inch-wide Intel-branded desktop PC for do-it-yourselfers

Intel will shortly launch their "Next Unit of Computing," (or NUC for short) for do-it-yourselfers.
This will be a bare bones, or rather bare board, computer.

It is somewhat out of my radar.

More info here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's indeed very interesting. I picked up the news and covered it on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    That's indeed very interesting. I picked up the news and covered it on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Some how I have not learnt how to search all of CE before posting. I do use the search bar, which does not catch Voice posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Some how I have not learnt how to search all of CE before posting. I do use the search bar, which does not catch Voice posts.
    Oh well, I used the reference to write our VoiCE coverage. No big deal about it 😀 . I've taken out the site-wide Google search from forums at the moment. So VoiCE posts can only be searched from our front page while the community search only searches for stuff on the forum.

😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want an attractive and latest topic to publish a research paper related to computer science. Please suggest some ideas.
Sunita Williams, current ISS commander, took 'a small step for mankind' and a giant leap for the internet when she controlled a small Lego-branded robot at the ESA headquarters in...
Hi.. I am a new member to this. so forgive me for my mistakes.. Actually I have to submit a minor project in this semester, and i am a single...
The humidifier is nothing, but those big heavy boxes, with a fan in the center, which one may get to see in the households in the Nothern parts of India....
The devices which i am listing are flow measurement devices. what are their specialities , and in what way does each differ from the other : ? venturimeter rotameter orifice...