Intel working on mind-reading computer.

Scientist are developing a computer which works on human thinking.
This new technology by Intel enables computer users to search on Internet simply just by their thoughts.If it does then its going to be the most innovative work in the field of science and technology.

Just imagine now you can search on Internet just by thinking.If we believe Intel's Scientist then its a new technology which interprets the words as thought, allowing people to dictate letters and have fun to search Internet just by thinking.

Scientist are creating detailed map of the activity on the brain for individual words which can then matched against the brain activity of someone using the computer,allowing the machine to determine the words they are thinking---report by Telegraph.co.uk.

What do you think this is really going to happen in future?:smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mr. Hari K Prasad, the MD of NetIndia [Read: CE's Exclusive Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad on Hacking The Indian EVMs ] who demonstrated that the Indian Electronic...
I need help with my third year project... Airline Reservation Managemnet System implement in Java , use JDBC ans SQL
Hi Guys , M here to asist you on USB Protection , USB Encryption, Linux Flash Drive, and USB Boot Drive. I own blogs for the same. Hope i can...
What if a router is capable of transmitting data at the rate of 40 GB/sec which is much faster then the previous one.Now it is possible to send data at...
there are 21 balls in a bag . 1 of the balls is different in weight. a weighing balance is provided. what is the minimum possible checks we can find...