INTEL award to CEan Seabiscuit

Anand Madanagopal has got another award for his MIRCaM.
Quote:
Anand Madanagopal, Founder & CEO, Cardiac Design Labs Pvt. Ltd.: “This is big for us. We are delighted, excited and elated with this honor. When the world is betting big on IoT start-ups, it’s great to witness Intel, IESA and TiE promoting the IoT potential. We feel blessed with their advice and support. We believe we will continue to have their support in our growth journey and drive the IoT space to the next level, together.”
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations to #-Link-Snipped-# . 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who love clicking snapshots of passing trees from a train's window or that of the beautiful river body seen from your plush hotel room, must have experienced the problem...
Samsung Electronics has introduced a brand new platform for the developers who intend to develop for the IoT (Internet of Things). The ARTIK platform comprises of three tiny electronic circuit...
Xolo has officially announced the launch of its new smartphone called ‘Xolo Prime’ at Rs. 5,699. This sleek dual SIM smartphone in four dazzling colours- black, blue, red and gold...
A team of scientists have discovered a new state of matter called Jahn Teller Metals which can possibly lead to development of more effective high temperature superconductors. The newly discovered...
hello, i just joined CrazyEngineers community, please welcome me Name: Hassan Engineering Trade: Computer Science Occupation: Working as manager Hobbies & Interests: Web Development I joined CrazyEngineers because: i want...