Integration and System testing test cases

give me the procedure to write the test cases for the integration and system testing along with examples.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akhila1
    give me the procedure to write the test cases for the integration and system testing along with examples.
    Let's take CrazyEngineers for example. Assuming that the 'sidebar' that you see is one 'module' and the overall community forum is another. When the sidebar is added to the site - the testing of how both work together would be labeled as 'integration' testing.

We also display 'New', 'Trending' and 'Updated' discussions on CE, which is picked up from the forum. So your test case would be -

---
    1. Does the sidebar correctly display newly created threads?
    2. Does the sidebar correctly display trending threads, which have the most replies?
    3. Does the sidebar correctly display threads that have just been updated?
    ---

4. Does the sidebar appear on all the pages of the community?
    5. Is the width of sidebar correct on all the pages of the community?
    6. Is the user profile information pulled correctly on all the pages on which the sidebar displays ...and so on.

System testing; would be the overall functioning of the system with all the modules integrated.

I hope this helps and gives you a start. If you have questions, we've a lot of QA experts who'd be happy to help you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys what is determinant method? Is that the stand method where we find the inverse of matrix by A^-1 = 1/|a| x adj(a) ? Or elementary transformations? AI = A...
hai..i need a technical paper presentation topic for symposium..can you suggest a good one..
Wild life photographer Art Wolfe (Correctly named) photographs animals in their natural habitat when they become almost invisible. Have fun hunting these twenty animals. Some at least are very difficult...
First Switching of Transistors with Magnetism & now Organic transistors,seems like Electronics world is moving lot faster. -Due to high amount of Electronic waste which is not good for Earth's...
My Project was "cell pone controlled robot without microcontroller'.I have been trying for output since a month.But i couldnot get it.For verifying dtmf decoder output I placed leds at 4...