View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12775 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
thisistausif
thisistausif • Feb 29, 2008

Instrumentation Engineers- SCADA DCS

Hello,

IS there any Instrumentation engineer working on SCADA, DCS, LABVIEW or Agilents instrumentation devices??
ahmed
ahmed • Jul 28, 2008
which type of guideline u want...don't mind i m also a final year student(instrumentation)...
abdul quddus
abdul quddus • Sep 7, 2008
Hi,
i am in the final year of instrumentation engineering.
is there anyone who is an instrumentation engineer and can share good ideas with me.
himooo
himooo • Oct 8, 2008
please I want soft copy of your studied for final year instrumentation
shareefa
shareefa • Nov 6, 2008
Hi,
I am also Electronics Student, anything u want ask me frankly.....

Shareefa

SreeVysh Corp
icehari
icehari • Jan 6, 2009
hey me too, i am doing final year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering..
and even i run a website about what i study....
Dangerfield
Dangerfield • Jan 7, 2009
Re: Instrumentation Engineers-

Does anyone know of a good contact who designs instrumentation components for offshore structures?😕
icehari
icehari • Feb 5, 2009
dangerfield are you asking anyone in online....
icehari
icehari • Feb 5, 2009
Re: Earn $ 10,000 money using paypal

Don't spam this forum, go and search for money making forums and webmasters forums this is purely technical and engineering oriented forum...
htmohamed
htmohamed • Mar 1, 2009
Yes , I have worked for 9 years on DCS , PLC systems. how can I help you.
jarniel
jarniel • Apr 25, 2009
Post your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.
annie abraham
annie abraham • May 5, 2009
hi...i am doin my second yr electronics and instrumentation engg...would u pls suggest me a title for mini project....
icehari
icehari • May 16, 2009
you can do a project related to Data acqusition & lag for process control using Labview software.
This is what i did...
icehari
icehari • May 16, 2009
jarniel
Post your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.
Thanks,
i want to know about Dcs and how it is employed in industry at present..
annie abraham
annie abraham • May 16, 2009
thank u icehari....could u pls give me some more details abt it....s it easy....
Megha Diggavi
Megha Diggavi • May 16, 2009
Hi..
I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.
jjameshnc
jjameshnc • Jun 25, 2009
ahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....
icehari
icehari • Jun 26, 2009
jjameshnc
ahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....
explain me what you need?
Sam101
Sam101 • Jun 29, 2009
Megha Diggavi
Hi..
I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.
I do not think you can get an answer in the form of a short forum post. You need to refer to several books on the subject😛

If you need some free e-learning courses you can get a free RFID training course here
sankz
sankz • Jul 9, 2009
project ideas regarding PLC and Scada.......something dynamic is required.......plz somebody help!!!!

proud 😛

Share this content on your social channels -