Installing LED lighting at 10m height

Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots of machineries. What would be a good suggestion aside from using scaffolding?

Replies

• ChenKuang Yap
    ChenKuang Yap

the light will not be 10m above the machines but probably hung 2.5 meters. just use a lot of free wiring and swing it up on the roof then pull down

• Adi Dzulkarnain
    Adi Dzulkarnain

The exact distance to the roof is about 12m, and the distance of the light to the ground is about 8.7m. Will attach a picture tonight for refference

• ChenKuang Yap
    ChenKuang Yap

you could winch the light cables up on hooks, stringing a line from one end of factory wall to the other, but there may be a slight curve if it's heavy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could props have canards that might use the coanda effect to funnel trailing air around the front onto oncoming blades?
I was playing with a weight on string attached to, actually, my Chinese flute and noticed that it jerks my hand as the flute is flicked. Could this be used...
Hey guys I have made a ball throwing machine. For which I have used 2 exhaust fan motors - Single phase AC motor , output 11w, max current .8A, class...
Am akash,Ece second year at Ssn college of engineering  How to Apply internship  for at public sectors like bhel,bel,etc.....
 I am selected in Mphasis company on October 21st. My certificates validation is also completed. But I didn't join on the actual joining date because of delay in the uploading...