input and output impedence of opams

Hey all,
I need major help with finding input and output impedances of opams.I undersatnd that to find Zin,make vout=0 and put a source at input.But still things aren't clear for me.Consider the inverting amplifier in Operational Amplifier link.Can someone help me find the Zout?Is it Rf or zero?😒

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    as per my knowledge there is no load connected so it should be zero.. because you see ideally Zout should be as low as possible near to Zero.

Zout= Rload/1+Aol.

In this case no RL so it should be zero.
  • cranky
    cranky
    is there any other way or some kind of analysis we can do?
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    yes there is...actually if you refer to any good book on OP_AMPS they will give you the detailed analysis. From wat I know, for finding Ri u should ground one i/p terminal of the op-amp and then analyse the the remaining part. As for o/p impedance, short the i/p and connect the source at the o/p. Then do analysis of the circuit by considering i/p as zero. you have to consider the current flowing through the series o/p resistance. Actually when u refer the books they'll give u the equivalent circuit of an op-amp which if u go through once, calculating both the impedances will be child's play.
  • cranky
    cranky
    thank you😀..will get back to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The IIT JEE exam date is always fixed. Its the second Sunday of April. So, IIT JEE will be conducted on 10th April 2011. Best of Luck to all the...
Hi all , Can anyone help me thru these questions... a) % of thinning allowance calculation of tubes while expansion b) standard drwg. for tube to tube sheet weld joints...
Toshiba is Celebrating it's 25th Anniversary this year.. They are launching, the Libretto W100 this August. Some exquisite features that it offers are: Sleek Design and beautiful black metallic finish....
I have developed a program using JPCAP in java,which will capture packets and display it received by my pc but the problem is that output is not understandable by me...
This is the question which has been striking in mind for a long time,I want to know the concept used behind working of fackbook (or any social networking site )....