Inplant training for aeronautical engineers

arnab.aeroman
@arnabaeroman-5wrbyB โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

I have just completed my second year for aeronautical engg. any one can tell me a place where i can do inplant training related to my field. plz give contact details..

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • kingatheek

    @kingatheek-8pyYGN • Jun 17, 2011

    Re: Inplant training for aeronautical enggineers

    you could try in HAL or Taneja aerospace

  • arnab.aeroman

    @arnabaeroman-5wrbyB • Jul 5, 2011

    Re: Inplant training for aeronautical enggineers

    u know contacts and details for hal..

  • saji M

    @saji-m-Cre77a • Nov 29, 2015

    Could u please tell me how get implant training in HAL

  • saji M

    @saji-m-Cre77a • Nov 29, 2015

    Can any one tell me how to get implant training in HAL

  • kingatheek

    @kingatheek-8pyYGN • Nov 29, 2015

    I dont have contacts.. but I suggest you to mail to hr..regardin dis..

  • kingatheek

    @kingatheek-8pyYGN • Nov 29, 2015

    I suggest you to send a mail to hr of aero related company.. regardin dis..