CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@arnab.aeroman • 16 May, 2011
I have just completed my second year for aeronautical engg. any one can tell me a place where i can do inplant training related to my field. plz give contact details..
@kingatheek • 18 Jun, 2011 Re: Inplant training for aeronautical enggineers

you could try in HAL or Taneja aerospace
@arnab.aeroman • 05 Jul, 2011 Re: Inplant training for aeronautical enggineers

u know contacts and details for hal..
@saji M • 30 Nov, 2015 Could u please tell me how get implant training in HAL
@saji M • 30 Nov, 2015 Can any one tell me how to get implant training in HAL
@kingatheek • 30 Nov, 2015 I dont have contacts.. but I suggest you to mail to hr..regardin dis..
@kingatheek • 30 Nov, 2015 I suggest you to send a mail to hr of aero related company.. regardin dis..
3.2k views

Related Posts

@samaira · Jul 12, 2009

How to write a program in c to find a substring? (without using library functions) ?
13.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 6, 2011

The campus recruitment across the college in India are in full spree. I was just wondering, does Google conduct campus recruitment in Indian Engineering Colleges?
8.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 27, 2012

Here is a list of seminar ideas for BioEngineering/BioTechnology students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after collecting...
13.8k views

@Anoop Mathew · Mar 5, 2014

Hi Guys. I am in a fix. I just ordered a Canon 50mm F1.8 II lens from the Snapdeal.com android app on my Galaxy S3 mini at about 4pm IST...
4.9k views

@friendster7 · Mar 23, 2008

Who are the cleanest people on Earth? The title of "cleanest people on earth" may go to the Australians. However, research is difficult to come by on this point. According...
3.3k views