innovative technologies in computer field?

What are all the emerging technologies in computer field?
And how can i get those stuffs in net?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The computer field is so fast that there are thousands of advancements in each of them almost every week. You'll have to narrow down your search. If you wish to keep yourself updated about latest in computers - keep reading our technology blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • thulasidharan
    thulasidharan
    Thanks for your reply.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am pursuing B.E(instrumentation).I want some latest project topics based on PLC and microcontroller.
https://www.crazyengineers.com/world’s-largest-timepiece-by-jim-bowers-at-burning-man-festival-743/ Vibrating Glove Device Able To Assist People With Nerve Impairment - CrazyEngineers DIDO Uses Interference For Faster Wireless Data Transfer! - CrazyEngineers Lexus To Reveal GS 350 Mid Size...
hello friends, here i am introducing a new thread about high voltages and high currents i am not familiar about it much because those are not used in general purpose....
Can anyone tell me what are various MS programmes offered in India , I am interested in doing MS in network Security
hii... CRAZYENGINEERS, I want some innovative idea in civil engineering. I just want to innovate something related to CE. if u can i need ur help, if u help me...