CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@amaljith • 17 Jan, 2014
can anyone suggest me some innovative ideas for my miniprojects in electronics and communication
11.6k views

Related Posts

@Harshad Italiya · Jan 17, 2015

Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend. If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity. For more detail information: Spoiler
10k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 22, 2014

Micromax has done it again. This time it has launched a new mid-budget smartphone that some people might find really attractive. Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 was launched today following a...
7.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 17, 2014

The all new Seiki U-Vision HDMI cable can easily convert any HD video into a 4K ultra HD video on the go! The Godsend for those who recently bought 4K...
7.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 12, 2013

Bose, the sound system and audio equipment mega-giant, is here with an awesome line of products. Called SoundTouch, the company has introduced a Wi-Fi music streaming system worldwide. Apart from...
6.4k views

@veera s kamesh · Aug 2, 2012

I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network...
4.4k views