Innovative ideas

hello CEan's.I am rohan subbaiah doin my third year mechanical engg.Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare now itself.Can u please tell me about robotics and all.

just mention the website wher u can get information about robotics and various projects n all.please help me with this ........thank a lot guys😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Website -> Read the big name at the top of this page - CRAZYENGINEERS

Yes, you'll get all the information you need plus help from experts who love robots. All you need to do is ask proper questions in proper section. All The Best!
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    Mr.Big k.A s far as i know i hav written this thread in the appropriate section itself.Incase no please do tell me wher to post it
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    There are 2-3 threads dedicated to robotics. Check them out. If you have more doubts then you can ask question in any of the concerned thread.
    I remember seeing a link of a blog on robotics in one of the threads.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mdronsubbs
    Mr.Big k.A s far as i know i hav written this thread in the appropriate section itself.Incase no please do tell me wher to post it
    Yes, you have posted in the right thread. However, your question is very generic -
    Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare now itself.Can u please tell me about robotics and all.
    Robotics, as you must be aware, is a vast field. Unless you ask specific questions, doubts (along with appropriate details) it would be difficult for us to help you.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    but listen up....can i have few ideas about the projects regarding automobiles......concering with only 2 wheelers.....thanks a lot CEans

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im buying an enfield 350 bullet in d next month (yeah aftr my xams).... m gonna modify it n have already designed a fuel tank,handle bar, optional sissy bar n...
Whats up, CEans? Here's a description of WTIS Day: The purpose of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of...
hello to everybody, This is G J Nithya Shankari.I just want some tips regarding presentations and projects😒😒😒. What are the basic things to be learned before starting paper presentations? what...
Hi all, I am a 2nd yr biotech engg student....I would like to do ma higher studies abroad by doing part time job...Can anyone tell me the countries in which...
hi frenz...dis is vineet.....im a 2nd yearite....and im good in AUTOCAD, CAD INVENTOR and ProE.....i want to do mini projects online related to these softwares which can get me some...