CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jan, 2015
Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
Spoiler
@Koushal Patel • 17 Jan, 2015 Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

https://www.infosys.com/infosys-foundation/apply-now.asp

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? @Harshad Italiya
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jan, 2015
Koushal Patel
Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

https://www.infosys.com/infosys-foundation/apply-now.asp

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? @Harshad Italiya
@Koushal Patel Yes, I got this news just today morning when one of my friend may be applied for this one. And I also come to know about news that they are going to increase the numbers but I would say we have to wait for some official updates from Infy.
@challa Gopala krishna • 17 Jan, 2015 thank you for this training please see my resume
@Koushal Patel • 18 Jan, 2015
challa Gopala krishna
thank you for this training please see my resume
Hi @challa Gopala krishna , Actully @Harshad Italiya just shared the info about the training. We are not conducting the training as in. So need of your CV dear!
@manikandan1234 • 28 May, 2015 sir this my cv
@manikandan1234 • 28 May, 2015
Harshad Italiya
Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
Spoiler
sir you post this information on jan 2015 but this is current notification or not
6.8k views

Related Posts

@sumitshrm45 · Dec 28, 2013

Do you know how to hack the password in Linux.
2k views

@Lovesharma · Apr 7, 2012

I've got 10th : 69% and 12th : 60%Btech :1 sem : 65%, 2 sem : 60%, 3 sem : 64%, 4 sem : 69%, 5 sem : 80% (3th...
25.4k views

@zaveri · Aug 1, 2012

We are all aware of the mathematical meaning of functions. for example a function like y=f(x) means that the value of y is dependent on the value of x. if...
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 4, 2015

Ever since its unveiling as a concept model in 2012 and later as a production ready version at the Auto Expo 2014, Dilip Chhabria's stylish supercar 'DC Avanti' has always...
9.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 13, 2012

TCS recruits hundreds of engineering graduates through their placements portal TCS Next Step ( nextstep.tcs.com ). It's a gateway for the fresh computer science, IT and other engineers into the...
18.5k views