CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jan, 2015
Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
Spoiler
@Koushal Patel • 17 Jan, 2015 Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

https://www.infosys.com/infosys-foundation/apply-now.asp

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? @Harshad Italiya
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jan, 2015
Koushal Patel
Thanks Harshad. 😀 An update - Application window is currently closed for this.

https://www.infosys.com/infosys-foundation/apply-now.asp

I guess it would be open again or its one time, do you have any updates on this? @Harshad Italiya
@Koushal Patel Yes, I got this news just today morning when one of my friend may be applied for this one. And I also come to know about news that they are going to increase the numbers but I would say we have to wait for some official updates from Infy.
@challa Gopala krishna • 17 Jan, 2015 thank you for this training please see my resume
@Koushal Patel • 18 Jan, 2015
challa Gopala krishna
thank you for this training please see my resume
Hi @challa Gopala krishna , Actully @Harshad Italiya just shared the info about the training. We are not conducting the training as in. So need of your CV dear!
@manikandan1234 • 28 May, 2015 sir this my cv
@manikandan1234 • 28 May, 2015
Harshad Italiya
Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend.
If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity.

For more detail information:
Spoiler
sir you post this information on jan 2015 but this is current notification or not
9.1k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 24, 2015

The government of India has taken steps to setup 70 supercomputers to accelerate research work in various domains including weather and defence. These supercomputers will have varying speed of operations...
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2010

What types of CMOS memories have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration Process technology? What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 14, 2015

Samsung Z3 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 8490. The Tizen powered phone offers a 5" S-AMOLED HD display, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of...
3.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 23, 2014

BSNL Selfcare Login: https://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal seems to be flawd. I've been trying to get through the login window for the past 20 minutes but all my efforts have been fruitless. For...
126k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 12, 2014

I know that this topic has been discussed over and over again on news channels and newspapers in India over the last decade. But, in the hope of finding some...
5.3k views