Infosys New Website!

I visited Infosys Website after a long time and was pleasantly surprised to see a brand new homepage. The new website looks refreshingly nice and way better than the older one. Any idea who's designed it? Is it Infy's internal design team or a design agency they hired?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Addendum: Infosys's website boasts all the foreigners in 90% of the photos. Wondering if they don't like their own Indian Company origins. 😨
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Addendum: Infosys's website boasts all the foreigners in 90% of the photos. Wondering if they don't like their own Indian Company origins. 😨
    Happens in Malaysia as well at times, for companies that target markets mainly abroad. Somehow gives a more "professional" outlook to attract international markets.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the success of National Go kart Championship, LPU SAE India Collegiate Club of Lovely Professional University (Phagwara) is organising an Asia Level Go kart championship in association with SAE...
Can anyone suggest or provide detailed notes or text books which beginners can easily understand on Practical Design of RCC elements (From foundation to Super structure)?
DNA can screw big time, crime or no crime. My maternal side is always at the receiving end when I start ranting about the stupid potato-nose I've been gifted with,...
i want to do some innovative in my project of last year......i m a mech. guy so guys plz suggest me some highly innovative topics........
Today I went into my line of thoughts again and felt like my degree in software engineering is a waste.I always thought I will do something for the betterment of...