Infosys loses work from Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank is moving a portion of its back office processes from Infosys BPO to its captive centre in the city.

Critical processes related to clients' trade and derivatives will move to Deutsche Network Services in Whitefield. Some 150 people are working on this process. Infosys has another 500-plus BPO executives working for various other processes of Deutsche Bank who will remain with Infosys.

Following the bank's decision, Infosys sent an official communique to the 150 employees giving them the option to leave the company to be with Deutsche Network Services for much higher salaries.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Toshiba has announced the voluntary recall of about 41,000 notebook computers worldwide at risk of overheating and burning users. The recalled models are the Satellite T135, Satellite T135D and Satellite...
When Samsung debuted its Galaxy Tab on Thursday, it made a bold claim: the device is at least as good as today's dominant tablet, Apple's iPad. Anyone has a take...
hiiiii.m final yr student of cse..please help me in choosing my final yr project.. m interested in java,cc++,database...
I'm wondering any of our CEans is working on an android app for their 3rd or final year project. If there's anyone, tell us what you're working on.
VOX, the social network and blogging platform by Six Apart; aka the Social Network most of you never heard about will be closed on September 20, 2010. In a blog...