Infosys Development Center In Bihar, India Likely?

Indian IT industries are experiencing massive growth and are planning to recruite thousands of candidates in the current fiscal year. Read: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

It's being said that Infosys has contacted Bihar Government and the government is seriously considering offering land at Bihta 30km away from the city of Patna. TOI reports that it's not clear what INFY's plans are regarding the total investment.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, I believe the big IT companies should also target central Indian cities like Indore, Nagpur, Raipur. Looks like the IT growth is very limited in the top 4-5 cities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter - the rapidly growing status update service is now valued at whooping $7.7 in the second market. Investors have agreed to pay $34.50 a share for Twitter in the...
Check out this cool video from our friends at Engineering.com [video=youtube;fmefeTajAT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmefeTajAT8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Looks like Denmark is the new home for human-like (at least in looks) robots. The following Geminoid is a clone of Professor Henrik Scharfe at Aalborg University. What impresses me...
I am not able to see CE-Conference. Is it disabled?
Motorola XOOM is one if the most welcomed Tablet introduced at the CES 2011 (Consumer Electronics Show). The honeycomb OS powered XOOM is pricy but promises lot of great features....