Information on RFID

Can someone let me knw some good websites for information on RFID. M interested to do a paper on this topic. Which application of RFID is really interesting???

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Implanting RFID's into humans is an interesting concept. You can implant a tiny RFID device in your hand, and when you walk to places, just wave your hand over the RFID reader to activate things 😉 RFID's can be made to store encrypted information too.

Check this website out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    there is one company in mumbai,, which works on RFID.....few months back there was artical about it on IEEE mag spectrum.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i am not sure about implanting in humans yet( saw in some movie) but currently, they are currently being embedded in dogs collars. it acts like a kind of tracing equipment for dogs.

you can have a lecture level understanding ,refer to

#-Link-Snipped-#

its a free courseware provided by MIT.

for more about RFID just navigate to

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    yes currently ecxperiments going on in implementing RFID in humans and it has been succesfuly tested also and its nice topic also
  • John Keller
    John Keller
    You may look at GAOrfid company's Website#-Link-Snipped-#,I believe you could find the answer which in here you wanted .😁
  • jdumes
    jdumes
    Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of an object (typically referred to as an RFID tag) applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves. Some tags can be read from several meters away and beyond the line of sight of the reader.
    Most RFID tags contain at least two parts. One is an integrated circuit for storing and processing information, modulating and demodulating a radio-frequency (RF) signal, and other specialized functions. The second is an antenna for receiving and transmitting the signal.
    You also can go to #-Link-Snipped-# for more info.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im a third year diploma Student, in fifth semester. I want a Mini Project on Macromedia Flash. i have to submit it within 1 week, by hook or by crook....
What is the span zero circuit??? Please give me the circuit design of Temperature transducer along with span zero circuit & current to voltage converter....😕
This thread is dedicated to the best days of my (our) lives - the college days! Share the best(est) moments from your college days with each one of us here....
Need guidance Hi aLL.... I am a BE (CSE) 2008 pass out, placed in TCS. I am confused whether to prepare for GRE with a purpose of doing MS (in...
hi everybody can u tell me that how can i decrease RAM usage while i m using windows vista...... please reply soon... with regards , Rahul