Industrial training CMC-TCS @ Noida

hello guys i need your favour...plz let me know abou CMC-tcs subsidiary noida...is it good for 6 months industrial training of 8th semester of my b'tech...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post :Costing & Design Engineer Expertise: Candidate should have knowledge of Strainers & Filters (Eg:“Y”,Conical,Basket,Duplex & ‘T” type). CAD qualified & able to submit drawings as per customer requirement. Pressure...
Looking at the performance of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in Delhi elections, I believe we can very well treat it as a startup in the domain of politics. AAP began...
Whenever we talk about a better bike design; the most ignored part is the pedals. The cyclists may know that it's a very important part of the bike and we...
So, today I woke up thinking about the most creative, fun and interesting ways to hire people for a startup or a big company and started browsing about it. I...
iBall has been steadily launching a host of new smartphones in the Indian market. The latest entry from the company is iBall Andi 5.5N2 Quadro - an Android 4.2 Jelly...