Indiana Jones - Reviwes & CE Rating

Hi everyone!

Indiana Jones released in India last Friday and I was one of the first guys to rush to the cinema hall 😁.

I enjoyed the movie. Harrison totally rocks. However, the movie was below my expectations. 😁 Probably, I expected just too much?

The movie's got amazing virtual reality shots. 10/10 to the IJ team for that.

I'm starting a poll to rate the movie.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It was an awesome movie! Action packed throughout. Nice surprises like the nuclear blast, the motorbike chase and the killer ants.

Truly enjoyed it. Perhaps setting expectations might determine your viewing experience 😉 Been a while since I've seen the last Indiana Jones.. so its great to see him back in action.
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    yeah it was cool...but i was disappointed with the ending of it.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai am anoop doing my b.tech in mechanical(Production) engineering.Am from kerala
Want to know about MSC NASTRAN - please help hai friendzz...... i want to study any analysis software.here(kerala) most of the institute prefer ANSYS.Is there any innstitute having trainig program...
hey i need a mini eletrical projects so frnds any suggetions plz help me out
CEans, Here's a cool service that you all will enjoy - Songza - Songza: The music search engine & internet jukebox. Listen. Now. . Songza lets you search music from...
sorry, posted this by mistake. Is dere any way to delete it?