CrazyEngineers
  • If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a rented office space - everything is welcome here. Also let us know your startup name and what you do 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • SeaBiscuit

MemberJan 7, 2012

Hi We are a startup in a garage, we are called Cardiac Design Labs, we are building a interesting monitoring and diagnosis device. We have set ourselves for some pretty heavy challenge. We really enjoy our time together and atmosphere.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 7, 2012

Welcome to CE, SeaBiscuit 😀 Those photos are amazing! Would you be able to share a bit more about the device you're trying to build?

PS: The car seems to be stuck in there. Is it a part of the office design?
    Cancel
  • Dancer_Engineer

MemberJan 7, 2012

SeaBiscuit
    Hi We are a startup in a garage, we are called Cardiac Design Labs, we are building a interesting monitoring and diagnosis device. We have set ourselves for some pretty heavy challenge. We really enjoy our time together and atmosphere.
    That is Awesome Sir. 😀
    Best Wishes for your Venture 👍
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJan 7, 2012

The_Big_K
    If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a rented office space - everything is welcome here. Also let us know your startup name and what you do 😀
    This the guy that I wrote about here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It is called the Cardiac Design Labs

That car is the Land Rover Anand reconditioned. I mentioned a bit about what he is trying to make. I went to this place for a meeting last evening. The office is complete with a large black (and fortunately very friendly) Rottweiler accompanied by a large tabby cat which had its own scratch post, which it was assiduously using keeping a wary eye on the visitor.
    Cancel
  • SeaBiscuit

MemberJan 7, 2012

Thanks guys. The car is parked outside the office. Its all glass, the extension to the office is glass walls, flooring and ceiling (some experiment! interesting) another picture that will give perspective.

It will be a full system we are building. The device will be body worn, super intelligent cardiac monitor, with a backend system to support, and some apps on cellphones as well. It has a whole gamut of engineering - Biomedical instrumentation, material science, product design and usability, signal processing, electrophysiology, embedded software, communication, cloud/internet computing and storage, apps on cellphone.

What are you guys doing?
    Cancel
  • SeaBiscuit

MemberJan 7, 2012

Ramani, Your descriptions are straight out of a play, very interesting! Your visit though short was fun and you earned more fans!
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJan 8, 2012

SeaBiscuit
    Wow! Sir, this is what we were waiting!!! It is awesome!!! 😀
    Cancel
  • vinci

MemberJan 8, 2012

amazing pics .Hats Off for the courage !!!
    Wish you good luck ahead
    Also discuss here about you upcoming steps to let other learn from you
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 8, 2012

I like the use of glass panels. Imagine how'd the experience be when it's raining 😒.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorMar 9, 2012

I think we should make this thread a success by posting the office photos we come across of different startups. What say, CEans?
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberMar 9, 2012

AbraKaDabra
    I think we should make this thread a success by posting the office photos we come across of different startups. What say, CEans?
    Good Idea... 😀 Lets gather all and ask them to post one each... 😀
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberMar 26, 2012

nice thread...great to see such photos 😀

btw any pics of CE office ?
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberNov 28, 2012

The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, SeaBiscuit 😀 Those photos are amazing! Would you be able to share a bit more about the device you're trying to build?
    PS: The car seems to be stuck in there. Is it a part of the office design?
    I may be jumping the gun. I have not asked @seabiscuit's permission for sharing this. He has come a long way since these pictures of his start up.
    His team has now got a working Beta version of their intelligent mobile monitor that can bring cardiac care to remote locations. I have seen the live ECG sent by one of the team members wearing the device walking about in the garden at Whitefield on my monitor at my office in down town Bangalore.
    Here is the device:
    CDL Product 1
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberDec 6, 2012

bioramani
    I may be jumping the gun. I have not asked @seabiscuit's permission for sharing this. He has come a long way since these pictures of his start up.
    His team has now got a working Beta version of their intelligent mobile monitor that can bring cardiac care to remote locations. I have seen the live ECG sent by one of the team members wearing the device walking about in the garden at Whitefield on my monitor at my office in down town Bangalore.
    Here is the device:
    CDL Product 1
    This is great. Wow so the product is already out? Amazing. Way to go. Sad no one else has put up pictures :-(
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberJul 21, 2013

Just thought of sharing my office front picture
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 6, 2015

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Time to update this thread with your photos, is it?
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 6, 2015

Here is Energy Cloud Technology Office !

IMG_3451 IMG_3468 IMG_3484 IMG_3487 IMG_3492 IMG_3494 IMG_3502 IMG_3505 IMG_3506 IMG_3510

PS:- Old thread -- <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/energy-cloud-technology-new-office.74881">Energy Cloud Technology | New Office</a>
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberJan 6, 2015

Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Time to update this thread with your photos, is it?
    My new office is under construction, will be ready by coming march or april, will upload it by then 😀
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJan 6, 2015

Harshad Italiya
    Here is Energy Cloud Technology Office !
    Where is the CEO (Cheshta!)?
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 6, 2015

A.V.Ramani
    Where is the CEO (Cheshta!)?
    CEO will visit office on annual meeting only. 😉 Or may be when when CEO's mom is out for some work then CEO might visit Energy Cloud as CEO's home is very near to Energy Cloud office. 😉
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberAug 3, 2015

Devi Techno Solutions Office
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 3, 2015

That's really nice #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 3, 2015

Feels very proud, buddy #-Link-Snipped-# ! It's amazing to see your success and growth! Keep up the good work. I'm sure pretty soon, we'll see even bigger office and a lot more people! 😀
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 3, 2015

Kaustubh Katdare
    Feels very proud, buddy #-Link-Snipped-# ! It's amazing to see your success and growth! Keep up the good work. I'm sure pretty soon, we'll see even bigger office and a lot more people! 😀
    Yeah ! Really nice growth by #-Link-Snipped-#. There are two floor in this office so All the best to #-Link-Snipped-#! 👍
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberAug 3, 2015

#-Link-Snipped-# thanks and real thanks to crazy engineers.com where I really learnt a lot, if crazy engineers were not there then I would have been working in some central government bank, 😛

#-Link-Snipped-# thanks
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 3, 2015

Manish Goyal
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks and real thanks to crazy engineers.com where I really learnt a lot, if crazy engineers were not there then I would have been working in some central government bank, 😛

#-Link-Snipped-# thanks
    And I think you started first commercial project with CEans itself, Right?
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberAug 3, 2015

yes, I had worked with #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for Dealaram.com
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 3, 2015

#-Link-Snipped-# .
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 13, 2015

12241766_10208172422612368_6274799629513923857_n
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 13, 2015

#-Link-Snipped-# Great work man! 5 years of hard work. Sheer dedication. We are really proud of you. Way to go!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register