Indian Prime Minister ( @PMOIndia ) Asks For Suggestions To Planning Commission

It looks like the Indian Government is taking social network seriously. Few days ago the Government really went bullish against the social networks banning all the 'objectionable' content. But the latest development is really awesome! Indian PM Dr. Manmohan Singh has asked his followers to use #12thPlan for all the suggestions to the planning commission. Woa! ๐Ÿ˜

Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Now stop complaining that the Government doesn't listen to you. At least you can hashtag them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ The current set of suggestions are quite.. โ˜•

Screen shot 2012-02-21 at 6.53.12 PM
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I like the second comment.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My suggestions: #resignImmediatelyNow!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm talking about 'startups' : aka your small < 10 person company which dreams big and everyone working in it is responsible for everything. I've been reading a lot about...
The fight between Indian Government and Canadian Research In Motion (RIM) aka the makers of Blackberry smartphone just got tougher over the security concerns expressed by Indian Government. The latest...
Guys!!! Check this out!!! Seriously awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Type 26.357865, 127.783782 in Google Maps and check out the magic!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Not sure if this is a hoax, but seriously, Google &...
Microsoft Office App is coming to iPad and it's going to get you the Metro style design interface. The app currently has Word, Excel and Power Point apps and there's...
uBuntu operating system will now soon be available on multi-core Android powered phones. What this means is that your mobile will carry Android & uBuntu operating systems both working in...