Indian-ised Quora vs CrazyEngineers.com

Let me first convince you that Quora is similar to CE...

It is not only about the Question and Their Answers ... its about the feelings that we have faced and we would face and their reactions from the community .The Indianisation of Quora with almost all IITians on it and most of the engineering fraternity , I felt it right to compare the two!

The Quality of the content created is well monitored and checked and the active larger number of participants on Quora that differentiates CE from Quora ...But you may argue that
CE is an Engineer's community but what has been my personal experience so far is that the content on Quora is much more mature and CE is somewhat struggling to meet that quality .

But I also believe that CE has been the right platform for the engineers with great free download stuff and place to debate...

What do YOu think , is this a fight for survival ? or Quora would always remain independent of CE both Heading in their own Directions...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I am amateur blogger, infact i just created my tech-blog which I am planning improve it & attract as many viewers i can. Now, problem in blogger is,...
We're quite sure that all the participants of the CEoM contest are all geared up to register their name in the CrazyEngineers Hall Of Fame and win $100 cash prize....
Dear Friends, i am looking for tutorials/manuals for ansys workbench 14 so that i can understand the working of ANSYS throughly. i already explore youtube but i need some material...
actually what happens when cache memory is cleared?is it the unwanted or wasted memory or is it something else? please explain in detail.
I like doing chat over mobile, using chat applications. In past I have used- WhatsApp, WeChat, Skype, Viber Other than these there are many apps in the market like Nimbuzz,...