Indian Hockey Rocks...

Guys, Indian Hockey (Women) have put a brilliant performance kudos to them for they have earned it.
Its a proud moment for Indians.

Wishing them good luck for comming matches...

[--The above text has been edited on update--]

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Where did you get that from? I was so happy and I did a search.. I could only find the above!! ๐Ÿ˜”

So very sad now!! But then, is this whole tourney just for selecting one country? If only the Number one place holder qualifies for the main games, how many teams are going to play in the main event?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    silverscorpion
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Where did you get that from? I was so happy and I did a search.. I could only find the above!! ๐Ÿ˜”

So very sad now!! But then, is this whole tourney just for selecting one country? If only the Number one place holder qualifies for the main games, how many teams are going to play in the main event?
    I was listening on radio. Now I have reached home after 2 hours it came crashing to me as well...
    None the less its still a formidable performance of Indian hockey..
    In my view they are still the winners.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Let's hope the men's team at least makes it all the way in!

It seems France is a less formidable opponent for the men than S.A proved to be for the girls.
    Hope they get through!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    As expected, India posted a thrashing 8 - 1 victory over France and qualified for the olympics in London.. What a match.. It was like penalty corner practice for team India ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

Sandeep Singh was brilliant in the penalty corners, and India converted 6 of their 7 penalty corners.
    Amazing play by the team. Hope this brilliance continues in the main event too.. Cheers!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    silverscorpion
    As expected, India posted a thrashing 8 - 1 victory over France and qualified for the olympics in London.. What a match.. It was like penalty corner practice for team India ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

Sandeep Singh was brilliant in the penalty corners, and India converted 6 of their 7 penalty corners.
    Amazing play by the team. Hope this brilliance continues in the main event too.. Cheers!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Speechless... They are talented, hardworking. Just a hope that they get what they deserve.
    Kudos to Indian Hockey(Men and Women)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys If you know any web designer in Personal then Please ask him to contact me I am in great need of him Designer will be paid on the...
Hello guys, I am working on modeling a tire in NX I-Deas. I am stuck on the part where I have to extrude on tire curved surface. I don't know...
CEans, The TiE Conference is being held at Nagpur and the CE Team is bringing you the latest updates from the conference. Today's live blog begins at 10:00 AM (approximately...
I have designed a new basis for seismic buildings which you can see on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/titanesproject/ Tell me what you think about it. Your comments, positive or negative I...
Hello sir. could you just help me out and suggest some ideas in doing my project on adapting the latest technology