INDIAN ARMY CALLING YOUNG ENGINEERS

Bundle of opportunity is flowing for young engineers who want to Join INDIAN ARMY .
Indian Army is calling Young Engineers from various streams for grant in permanent Commission in Technical Graduate Course (120th - TGC) & Army Education Corp (AEC - 120)

The Brief Summary is mentioned below & Detailed Notification is attached herewith.

TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC)-120.

Eligibility Criteria
(a). Age. “ 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 88 and 01 Jan 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate”.
(b). Gender. Only Male candidates to apply.
(c). Educational Qualification.Candidates appeared in the Final Year of the Engineering Degree Course and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering from recognized Universities/Institutions/Colleges in the subjects mentioned below will be eligible to apply. Candidates must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining Academy for training. The candidates appeared in the final Semester examination of Degree Course, should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. For further details please refer Notification published in the Employment News dated 17 May 2014.

ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC)
Eligibility Criteria

(a) Age. 23 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 88 and 01 Jan 92 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
(b) Gender. Only Male candidates to apply.
(c) Educational Qualification. Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA/MBA with 1st or 2nd Division:- MA in English/Economics/History/ Geography/Pol.Science/Philosophy/Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/International Relation/International Studies M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Statistics/Botany/Geology/ Nano Science/Electronics M.Com/MCA/MBA, Foreign languages (MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/ Pushto/Dari & Arabic)

that's a great opportunity for you to serve our nation.

source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir i got 1035 rank (gen and outside delhi) in ip uni. delhi. which college i supposed to get in counselling.is der any gov. college with nice placement and...
Hello CEans ! So here I am with an awesome talk with a liberal CEan. His posts on CE many a times stimulate your thinking. Yes, he gives an all...
To complement “feelings and activity” status updates, Facebook has added an optional feature to its Android and iOS apps that lets them identify the song you are listening to or...
Hi there, I know a little bit of Python, I want to learn it in a structured way , deeply. Please let me know any good resources for the same....
While doing a quick survey for batteries to use with Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Wireless Keyboard, I discovered that Apple's default batteries are Ni-MH batteries; mAh rating unknown. I...