India IT Executive Summit - Dell India's premier annual event.

Guys the Dell India IT Executive Summit 2012 is here… It is Dell India's premier annual event for C-level IT decision makers from across India.
The Summit will be held Wednesday 7 - Friday 9 November 2012 at The Venetian Macao-Resort Hotel..
Be a part of this exclusive event and watch it live online.
Visit #-Link-Snipped-#

At the three-day executive level event 200 of the top IT leaders from key enterprises across India connect with Dell's senior leadership, global CIOs and analysts to learn not only how to address key issues they are facing but also master the key forces shaping IT today.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear all, im using staad pro v8i, when i run the analysis sometimes staad choose the less value of my combinations loads.. i used also load list and put after...
Apple's launched iPhone 5 in India today priced at Rs. 45500. But the iPad mini might just provide some relief to everyone who's waiting for the tablet. The price of...
Im sooo Happy to be a member or as a part in crazyengineers...
i find difficulty in understanding the velocity triangles that we come across in turbo machines subject.. can any one explain what is the procedure for drawing velocity triangle??what are its...