INDEXPO NAGPUR 2012 at Kasturchand Park, Nagpur on Mar 12, 2012

Indexpo Nagpur 2012 is organised by Indore Infoline Pvt Ltd to promote plant and machinery industry in India. The three-day event will be held from March 12-15, 2012 at Kasturchand Park, Nagpur, and would be a comprehensive showcase of all the equipment and technologies used in industry. Over 150 exhibitors are expected to attend. Exhibit profile includes rice mill machinery suppliers, industrial automation, industrial suppliers plant and equipment manufacturers and suppliers, infra companies, fabricators, machine tools, food processing companies, industrial consultants, etc​

Replies

• RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Indexpo Nagpur 2012 is organised by Indore Infoline Pvt Ltd to promote plant and machinery industry in India. The three-day event will be held from March 12-15, 2012 at Kasturchand Park, Nagpur, and would be a comprehensive showcase of all the equipment and technologies used in industry. Over 150 exhibitors are expected to attend. Exhibit profile includes rice mill machinery suppliers, industrial automation, industrial suppliers plant and equipment manufacturers and suppliers, infra companies, fabricators, machine tools, food processing companies, industrial consultants, etc
    Any Website?
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ferrari's models can be spotted at Delhi Auto show next year in January. The models are the ones that the Italian automaker launched in India till recently. The four models...
Awesome Answers In IAS Examination Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)...
Please have a look....This 5 min may save a life and lots of tears..... You could save a life. STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T.R .. My friend sent...
Hi all. I used a LM7812 regulator in my project. But I still don't know how it actually works? Can any one explain me? (I gave 15 V as input,...
hello ,......i m learning vbscript through net..........i just running a html embedded vbscript prog to print hello world but it is not showing output........even my browser is IE.........reply me please​