Index Funds vs. Mutual Funds? Which One Is Better?

I read somewhere that Index Funds have more potential than Mutual Funds - SIP. Index funds as name suggest - invest in an index.  Warren Buffett won $1 million using Index funds.

[For more Reference - How Buffett Won His $1 Million Bet ]

So my question is what exactly are major differences between Mutual Funds And  Index Funds ?

Could anyone flash some light on Index Fund vs Mutual Funds?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently working on model predictive torque control of electrical drives. I want to know its practical applications so that I can use it to start a business.
If u have 10 days to  complete the project how you plan accordingly to complete within 10 days by using agile methodoly
Hi , this is my first question , and i would like some suggetions about a mini project for an energetic and enviromental engineering student ,that project should respect economics...
Hi fellow engineers, I m looking for a foam to fill space between outer wall and inner wall of a homemade rocket. I need something that will not damage or...
i'm looking for some ideas about a project that respects sustainable developments conditions , for an example using solar energy in order to charge phones ..if you have any ideas...