Independence Day of (India) 15 Aug

The Independence Day of India, celebrated on 15 August, is a holiday commemorating India's independence from the British rule and its birth as a sovereign nation on 15 August 1947. India achieved independence following the Indian independence movement noted for largely peaceful nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience led by the Indian National Congress.

thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Transfer of Power agreement was signed and brought into effect on that day. That's faraway from being called 'Freedom'. Truths hurt, 99.99% of the times.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    we are where we are 1 year ago.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You are true. You see the President of *independent India* gives the speech in ENGLISH. Amazing independence isn't it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    The world moved 5 years in 'progress' while we remained immobile.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    We have become slaves of English and just forget our Hindi.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vikaskumar11233
    We have become slaves of English and just forget our Hindi.
    Hindi isn't spoken in the South India. India and Europe have similarities : each state in India is equivalent to countries in Europe. Each has its own language.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You are true. You see the President of *independent India* gives the speech in ENGLISH. Amazing independence isn't it?
    I rather liked if speech was in Bengali (Prez' mother longue).
    He just keep stared at print of speech & voice was coming, same for PM speech, after every 5 sec he looked on page.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    I rather liked if speech was in Bengali (Prez' mother longue).
    He just keep stared at print of speech & voice was coming, same for PM speech, after every 5 sec he looked on page.
    It'd have been more genuine, had it been in Italian. 😏
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    It'd have been more genuine, had it been in Italian. 😏
    Feelings conveyed 😏😉 LOL
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    durga
    You are absolutely wrong. We are far ahead! LOL

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year mechanical engineering student busy with my design project.My project is about a battery powered screwdriver design.I am busy compiling my final report and i would...
Name:ASHISH ANKIT *Engineering Trade:E&C Location:BANGALORE *Occupation: Student Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: Reading novels & circuits. *Aim in life: A good engineer. *I joined CrazyEngineers because: To share my ideas...
Hi....some of the websites are blocked for students in my college, so i want to know is there any other means by which we can access the blocked sites!!
The solution, according to OS X Daily is to navigate to Settings > General > Network > Wi-Fi and tap on your network that shows no reception. Next, tap on...
hi i'm giri.i'm here to clear my doubt and to know the top 10 universities in germany offering ms in automotive sector.so please help me with some guidings