Indecisive triangle - Crack This!

Puzzle Taken From - #-Link-Snipped-#

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a = 23 units and the value of the sides of the green square is a multiple of 11, what is the area of the red scalene triangle? Hint: the area is a decimal number but is not Irrational number - Wikipedia. Find the very shortest way to solve this puzzle and use only basic geometry, trigonometry is not allowed!

[​IMG]

Get started, CEans

-The Big K-
[/FONT]

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    632.5? I may be wrong though. I think the actual answer by my calcs comes to be an equation!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am student of 3rd year EEE btech, studyin in chennai. i want to take career in robotics as it always facinates me. guide me and keep updating on this...
hi frnds iam Anuj Agrawal iam studing in BE(cse) from Aurangbad university
well, I am a new member of your forum and working at an offshore oil platform . Here we are using shell and tube heat exchangers for heating the well...
Re: Compiling a list of project ideas & seminar topics i found a large collection of Enginnering seminar topics from streams like mechanical,electronics, electrical,computer etc in edufive.com/seminartopics.html hope it is...
Hey Frends , I am nishit ..plz evaluate my profile and tell me wer can i get for spring 2008. GRE: 1200, Academics :67%, TOEFL :Yet to b given ....