increasing the current converted from pulses.

hey

I use a 3.5" floppy drive to drive unipolar stepper motor. floppy converts received pules into electric current then provided to motor coils and it run at 5 volt. but it could not drive my unipolar motor. Is there any way to increase that current before providing to motor.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do you guys feel you need? Desktops have evolved into Laptops and laptops to notebooks and then we have tablet PCs ,which fit somewhere in the evolution process. If you...
I've been hearing complaints form many students who have been hired by companies; but haven't yet received joining letters. What about you? Tell us your status. Which company has hired...
This post is for the guest users of CE who haven't yet registered and activated their account on CE. I'm wondering what's stopping you from filling out a simple registration...
This is a little hack that lifehacker found - Skype lets people call any toll free number in US & Canada for free. Google's GOOG-411 directory service is a toll-free...
post here some of your cool experiences while in campus and in your professional life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜