In the arms of Einstein

I avoid being photographed. Could not resist this.
With granddaughter Tara and wife Geetha in the arms of Einstein outside my son in law's office at the National Academy of Sciences, Washington DC. The CEan tee shirt is the icing on the cake.
Tara asked:'Thatha, I know you are an engineer. Are you also Crazy?'IMG-3728

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our own Einstein wearing the t-shirt! 👍 How awesome!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our own Einstein wearing the t-shirt! 👍 How awesome!
    I second you ! I am lucky to meet our own Einstein during my Bangalore visit !

A.V.Ramani
    Tara asked:'Thatha, I know you are an engineer. Are you also Crazy?'
    And what you replied? 😉
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Harshad Italiya
    And what you replied? 😉
    Before I could, she herself said:'Of course you are.'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Jonathan Coulombe and Ilian Bonev founded Mecademic in 2013. The two met at the ÉTS engineering university in Montreal, where Bonev is a professor. Together, they developed a training...
Hello everyone, I am designing a 2storey RC frame house according to EC2 and EC8 and three of the columns are impossible to design. Two of these columns 13 and...
Continuing with a slew of measures which started early this year to curb abusive trolls, Twitter Inc. has incorporated a new feature of -‘Advanced Filter Settings’ on Monday to help...
hello. I'm doing B.Sc Marine Engineering @ Ocean University of Sri Lanka. Now I'm in final year. I'm looking for project titles for my final year project. so please kindly...
HI all. I am new to CE. consider this situation: we have an induction motor in hand , which is of capacitor-start-capacitor-run type. the datasheet of the motor says that...