In communication, why we have to convert the message signal from waveform to vector form?

In communication, while transmit the message signal to the optimum receiver like MAP & ML, why we have to convert the the message signal from waveform to vector form?

Replies

• satty lavanya
    satty lavanya
    wilysun
    In communication, while transmit the message signal to the optimum receiver like MAP & ML, why we have to convert the the message signal from waveform to vector form?
    communication is send through wires by varying voltages and current by using these wave forms.........
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Digital data can be easily transmitted as the voltage is fairly constant at the receiving end and this also reduces a lot of losses But in the case of wave forms having varying voltage the line losses may distort the signal resulting in information losses

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, one one of my friends pointed out that it is always better to delete the contents of the pen drive that to format it every now and then. He...
hey,can anyone suggest me a good book for getting knowledge(any book or site) as how to interface rxd and txd pins..using proper choice of capacitors,inductors and registers...........????
Hi there... i'm a final year mechanical engineering student. please give me some project ideas related to two wheeler mileage improvement.......
Am a Postgraduate student in electronics and communications .. Am here to get new ideas about projects in electronics .. As I have got to do a project for my...
The ranges of food currently standing as a challenge. Online food delivery system is a dynamic e-commerce process containing of actual solutions which help you to save your time. Save...