Improving The Range Of Wireless Signal For Home Routers

I believe it's a commonly searched problem - improving the range of wireless router installed in home. Typically there are multiple obstructions in a typical home environment (walls!) which weaken the Wi-Fi signal strength. I've read about installing another wi-fi router to extend the range, but don't know recall how to do it. Can someone post a solution, tips and tricks to do it? I'm sure large number of our CEans will benefit 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ppl, I came across the notpron puzzle few days ago. Its a series of riddles and i am seriously loving it. I have reached level 42.....😁. Common guys try...
Technology giant Microsoft has signed a deal with Baidu, China’s leading search engine, to power the company’s English-language searches—and, presumably, censor them to comply with Chinese government policies. The deal...
Sony has officially launched the second teaser video of its upcoming S1 and S2 Android tablets further increasing the hype around the daring new additions to the tablet market. First...
Mac users rejoice. Skype 5.2 for Mac OS is now available for download. Skype announced the availability of the software just few minutes ago on their official blog. New Skype...
Verizon, one of the largest wireless carrier is set to introduce data plans with monthly usage caps. Verizon hasn't said what its plans will look like. The new Verizon plans...