Implications of a RF design interface

Hello Colleagues,

thinking about how to develop a RF design interface i realize that the electric, magnetic forces at nanostructures are very different that in our day-to-day reality, even gravitations seems be different when we have structures less than 100 nmeters.
So i become to the conclusion, that numerical methods could easyly adapted to such new situation and an RF modeling software could solve nanostructures as well.

Until the next time

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Faizaan Shaikh *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming & Networking *Aim in life: To become a good I.T engineer .
Hi Friends I am Dipen , new in ce , I.T engg student Name: Dipen Patel *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming &...
I want to know what is .net framework and why we required it in some applications?
Many times when I goolge for something, I get the top results directing to age old pages. I was thinking whether there is a way to get the newest results...
I just love the look and feel of Apple Safari 4.0.2 web browser. I have all the latest updates installed. But dont know why it crashes everytime I try to...