Implement an interface between a microcontroller and usb device

the first task of my project is to implement an interface between a microcontroller and usb device(usb bluetooth dongle)

i want the microcontroller to be able to control the bluetooth dongle (to activate the bluetooth and send data to another bluetooth enabled device).

the point is i don't know how can i desgin a circuit to do this function

any books or web sites that can help me in desiging this circuit.

if you have any information regarding this point i will be grateful

thank you

ahmed salah

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys!! I would like to know what is Siebel about.As far as i know its a tool something like SAP.Does any of you work in Siebel or if you...
hi guys im searching all around for a nice topic to do as my project 4 8th sem. i intend to do some challenging and relevant project. Plz help me...
hi guys im working on a project in which i want to press buttons of my mobile through AT commands via hyperterminal...so i hve tried on samsung c100 but it...
I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...๐Ÿ˜• As this is my first paper,...
heya everyone ๐Ÿ˜› Esha aka Ernesha here me in Pune Cummins College Of Engg n m a crazy Electronics and Telecomm Engg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž