IIT-Chennai organizes MEDCHEM - 2009

IIT Chennai has organized MEDCHEM 2009

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

About:

The event MEDCHEM 2009 is being organized by the Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Madras as part of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations of IIT Madras. This is collaboration between IITM and Astra Zeneca Research Foundation to promote medicinal chemistry education in India. The venue of the conference will be IC&SR building inside the Indian Institute of Technology Madras Campus, Chennai.

The first day of the event MEDCHEM 2009 will be in the conference mode wherein there will be special and invited lectures by eminent practicing Medicinal Chemists as well as limited number of poster presentation (approx 50). This will be followed by one and half day of workshop restricted for the students of MSc classes drawn from various leading institutions and universities, through nomination by their parent institute. For the effective education, the number of the students in the workshop has been restricted to around 100.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found few on MIT Pune website. Source: State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition|MAEER's MIT SSPP|PUNE You might find them useful: Intrusion Detection System Wireless Security Data Mining and Olap...
hello everyone. i have a few questions about Gate exam. 1) For how many years the results of the exam is taken to be valid? 2) For how many times...
mining ceiians suggest me some mining project idea or any seminar topic
am a student. and i need to know if it is possible to control a ceiling fan with any bluetooth device (e.g a mobile phone). and how can this be...
Can anyone please tell me how 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems operates.What actually they mean by saying 32 bit OS & 64 bit OS? ๐Ÿ˜