IIIt-Bangalore yogyata program

I have got an offer to do a professional certification in software development from iiit-b yogyata program .I am 2011 pass out in ECE. Currently I am looking for a job ,would it be worth to go for this ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to careers section. Before joining the program, I'd recommend you to look for some placements information from the previous batches. If the placements record is good; then go for it; else you'll simply be wasting money. It looks like your top priority is to find a job and you should keep an eye on it. Have you tried to find out information about the placement records of IIIT-B Yogyata program?
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    Yes i tried to collect information about the placements programs but couldn't get much information 😔
    In the offer they are saying that after 4 months of training the trainee will be given placement assistantship .I am very confused at the moment .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Legolas
    Yes i tried to collect information about the placements programs but couldn't get much information 😔
    In the offer they are saying that after 4 months of training the trainee will be given placement assistantship .I am very confused at the moment .
    ..and what's the course fee? Placement assistantship isn't very promising.
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    Here is their curriculum of the program and fee structure .
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    The_Big_K
    ..and what's the course fee? Placement assistantship isn't very promising.
    The fee is around 60,000 to be given in 3 installments .They are committing that if candidate is fulfilling certain terms and condition and he is not able to get placed even after 3 months of the completion of training then whole fee will be refunded .
  • shreyas44
    shreyas44
    hey hi i also want to know about yogyata program conducted by iiit-bangalore. I have also received the offer letter from them, but i am not able to decide"what to do??"
    plz suggest me also..
  • shreyas44
    shreyas44
    plz reply whether u r joining or not???????????
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    shreyas44
    plz reply whether u r joining or not???????????
    i dropped the plan of joining it .There is too much risk and if things don't go well it wud be like waisting almost a whole year . So if u are really interested in long term course then go for C-dac ,at-least it's tried and tested .
  • Bluechip
    Bluechip
    Dude I did yogyata program i was the first batch student. i personally recommend do not join the program if you are looking for placement help this is just waste of time and money i completed that program and got A grade was top list student in that jan2012 batch, only 4-5 out of 70 got job and most of student left that program in middle and some of completed successfully including me.
    i insist you please dont join that program

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are mostly two types of engineers I've come across throughout my professional career : Job Hoppers and 'The Loyal'. The job hoppers would stay in any company for a...
Small Talk Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/ravi-pandit-ceo-kpit-cummins-promoting-innovation-in-industry/ We give special thanks to CEan – Ishan for his efforts and Mr. Vijayasarathi Vinjimoor (Gutenberg Communications) for his support in making this Small Talk possible....
Our interest levels in engineering don't remain constant. From dreams of finding new proprietary methods of producing aldehydes and oil exploration to a steady stream of CAT books while learning...
Looks like the much awaited Android 4.0.4 firmware upgrade is now rolling out over the air for Motorola Xoom WiFi version. The owners of Motorola Xoom WiFi should quickly head...
CEans, if you face any issues with the system keeping you logged in; please post them here. Please make sure that you can repeat the issues and provide us detailed...