If refrigerator door is left open, what happens to room temperature?

if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PRATIK DOKANIA
    if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
    The compressor heats up probably increasing the room temperature.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The compressor eventually burns up, and eventually, the room temperature might go up as biggie pointed out.

As for the fan, it will only spread the heat in the entire room.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is similar to what happens if the condenser of the AC is kept inside the room. Since the efficiency of the system is less than one, the room will warm up. It warms up even now. However with the door open the compressor will run continuously. So the warming up will be faster.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of BEIT. I getting the trouble for choosing the topic for project. I had an interest in RND. So post your ideas, plz help me...
Name : Nikhil Mankar Engineeing Trade : IT Location : Pune Occupation : Student Hobby : Playing cricket, football Aim in life : To give happiness to my family by...
My friends referred me to this website saying it's one of the best websites for engineers. Happy to join CrazyEngineers!
Name: Aaditya Jain *Engineering Trade: Computer science Location:hisar *Occupation: student Work Experience:.. *Hobbies & Interests: 14 hours on laptop , i think there isn't more space about hobbies then. *Aim...
Most of us here are aware of the working of superchargers and turbochargers. Superchargers actually draw a portion of the crankshaft output to power themselves. but turbochargers are an improvement,...