CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@PRATIK DOKANIA • 23 Jul, 2012
if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jul, 2012
PRATIK DOKANIA
if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
The compressor heats up probably increasing the room temperature.
@zaveri • 23 Jul, 2012 The compressor eventually burns up, and eventually, the room temperature might go up as biggie pointed out.

As for the fan, it will only spread the heat in the entire room.
@Ramani Aswath • 23 Jul, 2012 • 1 like It is similar to what happens if the condenser of the AC is kept inside the room. Since the efficiency of the system is less than one, the room will warm up. It warms up even now. However with the door open the compressor will run continuously. So the warming up will be faster.

Related Posts

@Guneet Khanuja · May 21, 2014

Founded by Vishal Devanath and Krishna Bharadwaj in February 2013, SMERGERS is a Bangalore-based startup that specializes in the online financial services market. An Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) focused...

@jgeorge · Dec 22, 2011

Hello Friends, today i am going to explain you How to hack crack or bypass cyberoam websense and all other security firewalls that college, institutions, offices use to block websites...

@tech001 · Aug 21, 2007

what is the difference between a voltage stabiliser and a UPS? are the 2 the same or do i need a seperate voltage stabiliser for the purpose of voltage stabiliztion?

@jaydipst · Sep 9, 2007

Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria

@RISHABH LALA · Jul 22, 2012

“Bade dhoom dhaam se shaadi,”most common phrases in India! There is not much concentration on marriage as on the Wedding Day Event!.........​ ​“What will they say about the invitation card?”...