CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@PRATIK DOKANIA • 23 Jul, 2012
if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jul, 2012
PRATIK DOKANIA
if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
The compressor heats up probably increasing the room temperature.
@zaveri • 23 Jul, 2012 The compressor eventually burns up, and eventually, the room temperature might go up as biggie pointed out.

As for the fan, it will only spread the heat in the entire room.
@Ramani Aswath • 23 Jul, 2012 • 1 like It is similar to what happens if the condenser of the AC is kept inside the room. Since the efficiency of the system is less than one, the room will warm up. It warms up even now. However with the door open the compressor will run continuously. So the warming up will be faster.
4.6k views

Related Posts

@fly-boy · Jun 26, 2009

Guys i know how hard it can be to get ideas for final year project, there are times u just feel brain dead. So here's some reading material. Project Mechatronics...
3k views

@Anoop Mathew · Jun 20, 2014

I have what remains of my Dad's old Panasonic Hi-Fi System which he used in Kuwait:- 1> 2 numbers of Super Woofers Model No.: SB-AK57 Impedance: Total 6 ohms Input:...
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 19, 2015

The sedan that single-handedly swooped the sales of its best competitors, the 2015 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has now received a new variant with 'Ciaz RS'. The company management feels that...
3.2k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Sep 25, 2013

Though there's still time for Apple to finally launch its latest iPhone 5S in Indian market, fanboys can own it now for an asking price of Rs 65,000 to Rs...
3.7k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jan 5, 2015

I get this pop-up : I want to disable it, so I added following lines in user pref : But still that update thingy is popping. Anyway to stop that...
9.5k views